Easy Vegetable Pizza
Allergy Kids Foundation Recipes | June 8, 2010
- 4 large whole wheat pitas
- 2 cups pasta sauce, no or low salt
- 1/2 cup chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed and finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella soy cheese
- Compress pitas into pizza shape with back of wooden spoon.
- Bake pitas in oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Lay flat on baking tray and spoon on the pasta sauce. Sprinkle evenly with the mushrooms, onions, and broccoli and cover lightly with soy cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.