Herb Roasted Potatoes
Allergy Kids Foundation Recipes | Angela Simon | May 2, 2010
A beautiful accompaniment to any of your favorite roasted meats, hamburgers, veggie burgers, and or use the left-over potatoes to make a extra jazzy potato salad with some zest!
- 2 large shallots, coarsely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leafs, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 32 small red or white new potatoes
- Blend all ingredients except olive oil and potatoes in a food processor or blender.
- Add olive oil, blend until shallots are finely chopped. Transfer half of the mixture to a large bowl.
- Add potatoes to bowl with the herb mixture. Toss potatoes to coat well. Transfer potatoes to large oiled baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 375, turning occasionally for even browning. Roast until potatoes are tender, when pierced with a small knife a golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a shallow bowl. Drizzle and toss with remaining herb mixture and serve immediately.