Mango Coconut Sorbet
Allergy Kids Foundation Recipes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish
- 1/2 cup hemp, almond or soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen mangos
- 4 slices dried mango, unsweetened and unsulfured
- Soak dried mango in the plant-milk until soft (overnight or one hour in advance).
- Blend all ingredients, including the soaking milk, in a Vita-Mix or other high powered blender until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with reserved coconut.