Mixed Berry Freeze
Allergy Kids Foundation Recipes
- 1/4 cup soy milk or almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana, frozen*
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- Place the soy milk in a food processor, turn the machine on and drop in small slices of frozen banana, one by one.
- Add the berries and mix.
- Place in serving bowls and top with flax seeds.
* Freeze ripe bananas at least 24 hours in advance. To freeze bananas, peel, cut in thirds, and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. The same recipe can also be made with other frozen fruit.