Orange Cashew Dressing
Allergy Kids Foundation Recipes | June 8, 2010
- 2 oranges, peeled and quartered
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 4 tablespoons raw unhulled sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons blood orange vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Lightly toast half the sesame seeds in a pan. Save one tablespoon to toss on the top of the salad. and blend the other tablespoon of the toasted sesame with the rest of the ingredients until smooth. Add orange juice if too thick. Great with a green salad with slices of kiwi and roasted pepper.