Tofu Ranch Dressing/Dip
Allergy Kids Foundation Recipes | June 8, 2010
- 6 ounces silken tofu
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients and process until smooth.
Note: Use as a dressing, dip, spread or mayonnaise substitute in your favorite recipes.