AllergyKids Turned One on Mothers' Day!
In honor of every mother, grandmother, stepmother, (fairy godmother!) and all of the amazing caregivers of children with food allergies, AllergyKids would like to thank you for making our first year such a special one.
The 5 Most Important Things that We Have Learned in Our First Year:
• An “AllergyKid” can be 2, 42 or 72!
• Food allergies now affect at least 1 out of every 17 children under the age of three. Global research indicates that they are far more prevalent than industry statistics suggest (did you know that the most recent US survey was completed in 2002…that was five years ago!)
• Our food now contains hidden allergens and chemicals (yikes!) that may present a risk to children with food allergies (See our Newsletter Archives and Fish DNA in Ice Cream to learn more!)
• Soy may play a role in the development of peanut allergies (please read Soy’s Cross Reactivity in our Newsletter Archives to learn more about this cutting edge research out of England!).
• Funding ties can play a role in the integrity of research (we know this seems pretty obvious, but we’re grateful for the work that Harvard University, the Center for Science in the Public Interest and others have done to highlight this as it relates to our children!).
At AllergyKids, we are so grateful for your support, insight, expertise, courage and enthusiasm. You inspire us every day!
Our Special Thank You – 20% Off!To thank all of you for the role that you are playing in protecting the health of these children, we are offering a ONE-TIME special discount on every purchase made at www.allergykids.com.
Enter coupon code “KIDS” at checkout to receive 20% off of your order! Every purchase made at AllergyKids.com enables us to give you the tools to help you protect your children! Encourage Others to Sign Up for Our FREE Newsletters!
We would like to encourage you to invite your friends and family to join the FAM (our “Food Allergy Mission”) and to sign up for our FREE newsletters! Simply click here to learn how to protect “AllergyKids” of all ages!
Harry Truman once said, “A nation is only as healthy as its children.”
At AllergyKids, we couldn’t agree more. It’s so important to us that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. recently interviewed us about it (but more on that later!).
If we can ever answer any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.allergykids.com or 1.800.671.1525.
With hope for the cure,