- Hidden Dangers in Our Children’s Foods
- Do Toxins in Modified Foods Cause Food Allergies?
- What We Wish We Had Known: As told by parents who lost their 13 year old daughter, Emily
- Are the toxins in the foods you eat causing food allergies?
- Toxic Overload and The Allergy Epidemic
- iVillage: Scientifically Altered Foods and Proteins in Your Child’s Meal
- Center For Food Safety: Your Right to Know About Toxins in Your Food
- Preservative-Free/Additive-Free Food
- The Truth About GMOs
- The Role that Genetics Play in Childhood Conditions
- The Future of Food: A Documentary’s In-depth Look Into Genetically Engineered Foods
- Living With Allergies
- When Food Kills – View theDocumentary
- Food Facts
- The Food Allergy Initiative
- The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- FDA/Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- Feingold Diet Program
- Food Allergy Support Team
- Allergic Reactions Central
- The Allergy Report
- Kids Health
- Kids with Food Allergies
- Keep Kids Healthy
- Food Allergy News for Kids
- Twinject for Anaphylaxis
- Epipen for Anaphylaxis
- Children Today
- Allergic Child
- Food Allergy Awareness, Support and Training
- Protect Allergic Kids
- Go Dairy Free
- Allergy Avenue
- Sophie Safe Cooking – A Great New Cookbook!
- AllergyFree Passport – How to Eat Out with Food Allergies
- Food Allergy Faith Support
Toxic Toddlers and Toys
- Prevent Health Risks Associated with Hidden Chemicals in Kids’ Toys
- Healthy Child Healthy World: Managing Environmental Toxins
- Children’s Health: How to Raise Healthy Kids in a Toxic World!
- Preventing Breast Cancer in Our Daughters!
Join concerned parents and other organizations to direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to develop a policy for managing the risk of food allergy and anaphylaxis in schools.
We also invite you to contact your local representative and urge them to join the growing number of politicians that believe that the same value should be bestowed on the lives of the American children that has been bestowed on the lives of children around the world in the 40 developed countries whose government agencies require the labeling of genetically engineered foods.
- Food Allergy Books
- The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook
- Allergy Grocer
- Yummy Earth
- Pure Fun
- Gak’s Snacks
- Beyond a Peanut
Pediatric Allergists with Corporate Funding Ties: From Foods to Vaccines
Recent reports out of Europe highlight how “novel food industrial processes have induced new food allergies” (source: Modern Nutrition and Development of New Allergies), though pediatric allergists in the US have failed to highlight and address this research.
Do the consulting fees, royalty payments and patent rights that leading pediatric allergists receive from the pharmaceutical and processed food industries present a conflict of interest?
As these well-known allergists are funded by the pharmaceutical and processed food industry to serve as corporate spokemen on the FDA’s “generally recognized as safe (GRAS)” panels, whose interests are they representing? And have the corporations implicated these well-known pediatric allergists by having them testify to the safety of chemicals, toxins, novel proteins and allergens now found in children’s foods and vaccines in the United States but banned in developed countries around the world?
Pediatric Allergists Testify to Safety of Chemical Food Additives and Toxins Linked to ADHD, Asthma, Allergies and Autism:
Because of current research highlighting the risks that MSG, aspartame and other food additives, colors and dyes present to children, Wal-Mart UK (ASDA) has agreed to ban these ingredients in children’s foods in the UK.
According to the Center for Science in the Public Interest, our nation’s leading pediatric allergists testified to the safety of bovine lactoferrin in 2001, a potentially allergenic milk protein that is now used as a binding agent in processed foods and vaccines.
According to research from the University of Iowa, lactoferrin build up in the brain has been linked to Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimers, Multiple Sclerosis and Down’s Syndrome.
Additionally, according to the US Patent and Trademark Office, some of these allergists are co-inventors of a genetically modified protein designed to increase the insecticidal activity in plants into which it is inserted and are members of the Peanut Genome Initiative and Peanut Bioscience, an international forum for enhancing peanut productivity.